DO’S and DON’T’S
- DO always seal your wefts. This is not an option but rather a priority and should be done prior to any install.
- DO not split the weft. Although many stylists like to do this – please know that splitting wefts are not necessary and will do more harm to the hair than good.
- DO clip the ends of the hair every 6/8 weeks or at time of re-install
- DON’T cut the wefts. If you cut the wefts, seal each end with weft glue right away.
- DON’T use bristle brushes as they tend to latch onto hair fibers and rip them from the weft.
- DON’T tie your hair back or pin up too tightly and never when it is wet. This pulls and stretches the hair wefts, causing it to shed and split.